CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 25, 2008

37 Week Check-Up

Had my check up today. Not quite as much progress as I was hoping for.

Blood pressure: 98/62
WG: -1 lb.
Fundal Height: 38cm
Fetal heart rate: 145 bpm
Dilated: 2cm
Effaced: 30%
Station: -1

On the bright side, my midwife told me that with this being my second pregnancy, everything will happen faster, and I will do most of the dilating/effacing during actual labor, whereas with first pregnancies, you need to dilate and efface some before labor begins. She was also very pleased with all the cramping I've been having, and left saying, "Well, maybe we'll see you next week for your check up. Otherwise, I'll see you upstairs for delivery!"

Any day now. I'm waaaaaaaiting.

3 comments:

erin said...

We are waiting, too.

Kara Jo said...

"Pleased with all the cramping I've been having"...ha! That would only be a welcomed statement for a woman waiting to go into labor. :)

Kara Jo said...

Hey, if you happen to be in labor this coming Friday, October 3rd, feel free to ask for me if you like...I'll be the doula on call.
:)